Rules & Code of Conduct
The rules set out below are for all paying patrons and guests to abide by in order to make everyone’s stay as enjoyable as possible.
RESPECT YOUR FELLOW CAMPER
- There is a strict policy of no excessive noise after 9pm.
- You must NOT go to your site unless you have booked in at reception.
- All monies owed will be paid IN FULL prior to you occupying your site.
- Sites are not available for occupancy before 10am unless you have prior approval from Management.
- Late check-ins can be arranged with Management at time of booking.
- Bookings for all sites and accommodation are to be made before 6.00pm on the day the accommodation is required. No bookings will be taken after that time for accommodation for that night. The park will be considered closed out of respect for all tenants that are currently on site. The after hours phone number will only be available for the late check-ins that have been arranged with Management.
- Check out time is no later than 10am for ALL accommodation. Failure to vacate your site by this time could result in an additional late fee charge.
- You must ensure that all your belongings fit on your site. Should you have any problems doing so, you will need to consult with Management immediately to arrange a resolution. YOU COULD BE REQUIRED TO BOOK ANOTHER SITE AT MANAGEMENT’S DISCRETION.
- Maximum of 6 adults per site. 1 x caravan,annex and vehicle OR 1 x tent,boat and vehicle per site.
- Pets are welcome, however, all animals must be kept on a lead at all times. You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet to avoid inconvenience to other campers and you must never leave your pet unattended.
- Pets are strictly not permitted in the on-site accommodation, amenities block, or camp kitchen – no exceptions.
- All rubbish must be bagged and wrapped before placing into the bins provided especially any seafood waste. Please use the recycling bins for glass, plastic and cardboard whenever possible.
- ALL visitors MUST be registered at reception prior to entering the park – no exceptions.
- Visitors cars must be left in the Visitor’s carpark – no visitors cars are to be on park property unless prior approval has been given by Management. E.g Emergency situations, disability etc.
- All visitors must vacate the park by 9.00 pm. Any visitor found to be on site after this time will be deemed to have intention to stay overnight and will attract a charge of $10.00 which will be payable immediately.
- All guests/extras are to be registered and paid for at reception prior to them occupying their site.
- A campsite fee covers 2 people. Extra persons that you request to occupy the site with you attract a charge of $10.00 per adult & $7.00 per child, per night. Numbers of extra persons are to be advised to us when you make your booking.
- Changes to your booking in regards to person numbers must be informed to Management immediately it becomes known to you. Guests of yours that have not been advised to Management will not be permitted to stay with you.
- SHOULD ANY GUEST FOUND TO BE ON SITE THAT HAS NOT BEEN ADVISED TO MANAGEMENT WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING ASKED TO LEAVE THE PREMISES IMMEDIATELY. NO MONIES WILL BE REFUNDED TO YOU IN THIS INSTANCE. CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE CONSIDERED BUT WILL NOT GUARANTEE THIS DECISION IS REVERSED.
- You must advise to reception of your request to extend your stay. We can only guarantee your site up to the time printed on your receipt.