- All funds once paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Cancellations will be accepted up to 2 weeks prior to booking.
No refund for late cancelled bookings.
TRANSFERS OF BOOKING DATES.
- Deposits are available to be transferred EXCEPT those bookings for Christmas/New Year, Easter and longs
weekends as specified above.
- Deposits can only be transferred once.
- The new date must be advised to us at time of request.
- The new date must be within 6 months or the original arrival date.
- Should you be unable to arrive by the revised date, all deposits will be forfeited.
- Transfers for bookings for off peak dates, will only be granted when requested no less than 3 days prior to original arrival date.
- Deposits paid are deducted from the total amount payable upon arrival.
- Deposits must be paid when a reservation/booking is requested to be made by you.If you are unable to pay a
deposit, then a reservation cannot be held.
- Mastercard and Visa cards accepted. AMEX and Diners card are not.
- Personal cheques are acceptable for deposits only and must clear prior to your arrival. Once you have arrived,
the balance must be paid by cash, credit card or EFTPOS.
- Bookings for “Schoolies” week will not be accepted.
- Peak rates are only charged at Christmas/New Year and Easter.
- No refund for early departure.
- No refunds given to persons evicted from the park as a result of violation of park rules including general disrespect to other tenants.
- While your booking is guaranteed when your deposit is paid, all efforts will be made to reserve a site that may
have requested by you. Management reserves the right to relocate or change the reserved site prior to or at arrival.