* All bookings for NSW and QLD long weekends attract a minimum stay time of 2 nights.
* A deposit of 50% for all bookings for NSW and QLD long weekends must be paid 2 weeks prior to your arrival
and is non-refundable and non-transferrable from that time.
* All bookings for Easter attract a minimum stay time of 3 nights.
* Bookings for Easter require 50% deposit at time of booking, this deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
* Full payment for all Easter bookings is required by 3 weeks prior to your arrival date and is non-refundable and non-transferrable from that time. If payment not received 3 weeks prior to arrival, booking will be lapse and no monies refunded.
* All bookings for Christmas/New Year reservation attract a minimum stay time of 7 nights.
* A deposit of 50% for any Christmas/New Year reservation must be paid by 1st November of the corresponding Christmas booking.
* This deposit then becomes
non-refundable and non-transferrable should a cancellation or change of arrival
date be advised to us after close of business on the 30th November.
* Should you advise us of a cancellation prior to close of business on 30th November, your deposit will be refunded minus the non-refundable booking fee of $25.00 PER SITE and/or $50.00 PER CABIN/UNIT.
OFF PEAK/LOW SEASON
* All powered and unpowered sites require a non-refundable booking fee of $25.00 PER SITE to secure booking.
* All cabin and unit bookings require a non-refundable deposit of $50.00 PER CABIN/UNIT to secure booking.
* Cancellations will be accepted up to 2 weeks prior to booking. Deposits will be refunded minus $20 cancellation fee. No refund for late cancelled bookings.
TRANSFERS OF BOOKING DATES.
* Deposits are available to be transferred EXCEPT those bookings for Christmas/New Year, Easter and longs
weekends as specified above.
* Deposits can only be transferred once.
* The new date must be advised to us at time of request.
* The new date must be within 6 months or the original arrival date.
* Should you be unable to arrive by the revised date, all deposits will be forfeited.
* Transfers for bookings for off peak dates, will only be granted when requested no less than 3 days prior to original arrival date.
* Deposits paid are deducted from the total amount payable upon arrival.
* Deposits must be paid when a reservation/booking is requested to be made by you.If you are unable to pay a
deposit, then a reservation cannot be held.
* Mastercard and Visa cards accepted. AMEX and Diners card are not.
* Personal cheques are acceptable for deposits only and must clear prior to your arrival. Once you have arrived,
the balance must be paid by cash, credit card or EFTPOS.
* Bookings for "Schoolies" week will not be accepted.
* Peak rates are only charged at Christmas/New Year and Easter.
* Being a privately owned family business, we have chosen not to apply peak rates through school holidays. Our
policy is that we believe that it is unjustifiable to charge a higher tariff at the limited times that families can enjoy a holiday together.
* No refund for early departure.
* No refunds given to persons evicted from the park as a result of violation of park rules including general disrespect to other tenants.
* While your booking is guaranteed when your deposit is paid, all efforts will be made to reserve a site that may
have requested by you. Management reserves the right to relocate or change the reserved site prior to or at arrival.